CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

A story for all

Mother:
Please buy me a laptop...

Daughter:
But you don't even know how to operate the DVD player...

So, the daughter bought a new handphone and gave the old one to her mother. But, the mother did not seem to like it much and did not use it always. As an experiment, the daughter bought a new handphone for her mother from the latest model. In the end...

Mother:
(On the handphone) Ahh...is that? My daughter bought me a new handphone!

Now, the daughter knows that the mother has a surprising fetish for new products.....But....

Daughter:
Its too troublesome to get out and buy a new laptop for my mother...

After a few months.....In the E-mail...: Have you bought a laptop for your mother yet?
In the mailbox: Have you bought a laptop for your mum yet?
Even the best friend: You bought that laptop already?

Daughter:
Yes...I have bought that laptop especially for my mother as she was hounding me to but it...

Mother:
Oh....I'm so happy!

In the end.......

Mother:
How do I switch it on?

The mother approaches the laptop without even bothering to glance at the user manual for beginners on laptops....

I got this joke/story from the Mirmo Zibang Comic....
I hope the author of Mirmo Zibang won't get angry
with me for spreading this story/joke to all in this
blog....

The End ^^

1 comments:

L0LLIP0P said...

I hope you like this story/joke that i posted....it may not seem funny to me but...it may seem interesting to you if you read the whole story finish...
Thanks for reading my story...,

Marina~