I'm not sure if you guys still play maple .... Just saying that you can pm me if you play UMS ^^ but this is not my character name now... I will upload another image later on if I manage to take a screenshot of it because the system keeps on saying that yu are not allowed to take a screenshot now.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Does anyone still plays maplestory?
Posted by L0LLIP0P at 20.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
helo, i was just "blog surfing" when i came across yours. i play maple too :D. im in aquila lvl 57 fighter. lol i noe abit noob but i still play. :)
Very pro to me lerhss.... :) No matter what lvl are you is still counted pro when above lvl 40 :D
Oh great I lost my blogspot account to this lollipops-candy.com :( I can't remember my e-mail or the password! :( Sadded!!
Post a Comment